information on personal data processing: Law (RSM) 21/12/2018, n. 171
Stakeholders: customers, suppliers, job positions candidates,website users
1. Who’s the owner
Personal data owner is La Fattory S.r.l., 47891 Dogana (RSM), Via Tre Settembre n. 99 – C.O.E. SM26728 (hereinafter “The Company”), contacts: T. (+378) 0549 909674, F. (+378) 0549 963757, email email@example.com.
2. What is a personal data and its processing
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The activities that are considered “processing” activities are indicated in art. 2, lett. b), L. 21 december 2018 n. 171, and more precisely they are: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3. Which personal Data processes The Company
The Company processes the Personal Data of its customers, as well as suppliers, natural persons (common data), those of the employees of its customers legal entities with whom it maintains communications (name, surname and e-mail), and Users’ data of its own website www.rippotai.it.
The Company also uses images and / or videos that are published on the aforementioned website upon the release of specific consent from the interested party.
4. How Personal Datas are processed
The processing of Personal Data by the Company is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation, minimization, accuracy, limitation in conservation, integrity and confidentiality.
Personal Data is processed both on paper and via computer and IT.
In any case, the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data is guaranteed in compliance with the physical and logical organizational measures provided for by current regulations, so as to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, NOT allowed access, modification and NOT authorized disclosure.
5. Why we process Personal Data
We use. without the need of a specific consent, the Personal data we collect through our Website for the following purposes:
- For the completion of the necessary pre-contractual activities (eg quotation sending , pre-contractual agreements) (legal basis for the execution of pre-contractual measures);
- To fulfill contractual and fiscal obligations towards the interested party (legal basis contractual obligation);
- For the protection of our assets and / or the defense of our rights on the basis of our legitimate interest (legal basis, right of defense in court / legitimate interest);
- Compliance with applicable laws and protection of our legitimate business interests and legal rights, such as for security, credit and fraud prevention purposes, and for use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, investigative purposes.;
- To send electronic communications (email) relating to our services and / or products (direct marketing), where the interested party has already purchased these services and products in the past through the use of an email (so-called Soft spamming), or where it has given specific consent. It will in any case be possible to oppose the receipt of said offers by writing to the Company an email, or through the OPTOUT procedure always available in the aforementioned communications (legal basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or consent). Specific summary information, if necessary, will be reported or displayed on the website pages for specific additional services upon request;
- For the evaluation of the candidates’ profiles and their selection, in the case of spontaneous sending of curricula (legal basis for the execution of pre-contractual measures);
- To check the requests made by site users (legal basis for the execution of pre-contractual measures).
6. Obligation to provide Personal Data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a), b), e), f), g) of the previous clause is NOT mandatory. However, in their absence, we will NOT be able to guarantee the execution of the contracts and services requested.
The provision is instead mandatory for the purposes referred to in letters c), d).
7. To whom we communicate Personal Data
Without the need of an express consent, the Company may communicate the Data for the purposes indicated above to judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is required by law for the completion of these purposes.
These subjects will process the Data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
8. Who has access to Personal Data
The Data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated above:
- To employees and collaborators of the Company, in their capacity as authorized and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators;
- To third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that perform activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Company, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
9. Where do we store and transfer Personal Data
The Data are processed and stored at the Company’s registered office, at 47891 Dogana (RSM), Via Tre Settembre, 99, or at the offices of external parties involved in the processing pursuant to the preceding paragraphs.
The Personal Data are stored on servers located within the Republic of San Marino or the European Union.
The Company guarantees from now on that the transfer of the foreign countries will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of specific contracts to protect the security of the data.
10. How long we retain Personal Data
The Personal Data will be retained in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued.
However, storage times vary depending on the type of treatment, as shown below.
- Quotations: 6 years;
- Supply of services, purchase of products and services: for the duration of the contract;
- Supply of services, purchase of products and services (once the relationship has ceased): 6 years from the termination of the relationship;
- Asset protection and legal defense: 6 years from the termination of the relationship;
- Marketing activity through the website: up to the revocation of the consent by the interested party;
- Sending curricula: 6 months from their receipt.
11. Browsing data
The software systems and procedures used to operate www.rippotai.it website, acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is NOT collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the Data on web contacts do NOT persist for more than seven days.
12. Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, also by filling in specific forms, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other Personal Data entered in the missive.
The Data will essentially be processed for the following specific purposes:
- Requests for information on the services provided and products / solutions marketed directly by La Fattory Srl – Rippotai®;
- Reports of any kind, also sent through the Contact Form;
- Sending information and / or Personal Data for the purpose of defining a professional collaboration;
- Sending informative newsletters, if registered to the specific service;
- Subscription to the company newsletter (the newsletter is NOT about commercial and / or promotional content).
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages set up for particular services on request.
Cookies are small files sent and stored on your computer by the websites you visit.
Cookies are stored in the browser’s file directory.
The next time the website is visited, the browser will read the cookie and send the information back to the website or entity that originally created the cookie.
To learn more about these technologies and how they work, visit, for example, the site allaboutcookies.org.
Session cookies used on this website avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and DO NOT allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
The storage times of the data acquired depend on the types of cookies. Session cookies expire when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects Flash “Flash cookies”﴿, have typical expiration dates ranging from two months to a couple of years.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. This means that you have the possibility, at any time, to set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to refuse them, disabling their use by the sites.
It is also possible to set the browser preferences in such a way as to be notified whenever a cookie is stored on the computer. Finally, at the end of each browsing session, it is possible to delete the collected cookies from the hard disk of the device used.
If you want to delete the cookies installed in the browser’s cookie folder, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing the settings.
Information on how to manage Cookies in your browser can be found at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Windows Edge
Also, in order avoid to receive Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
In alternativa è possibile disabilitare soltanto i cookie di Google Analytics, utilizzando il cAlternatively, only Google Analytics cookies can be disabled, using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for the main browsers.
If you want to know more about cookies visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
14. Technical cookies that do not require consent
- The so-called “technical” cookies, for which no consent is required, shall be considered the following:
- a) Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site and for the provision of the service: these are cookies designed to guarantee normal site navigation. In most cases these are session cookies.
- b) Functionality cookies, related to optimization activities: they are cookies that allow the user to browse the site according to selected criteria (such as language, currency, cart contents during online purchases) in order to allow the use of the services offered and / or improve them. In most cases these are cookies that have a maximum duration of 365 days.
- All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are automatically installed following access to the site and are not used for other purposes.
All technical cookies do NOT require consent, so they are automatically installed following access to the site and are NOT used for other purposes.
15. Third Party Services and cookies
Notwithstanding what has been stated above, the Owner informs you that you can avail yourself of Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/). Through this service you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises you to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
16. Utilizzo di Google Analytics
In addition to the cookies we deliver to your computer through our Website, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Website. To learn more about Google Analytics, a service operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (herein “Google”).
You have choices about the collection of information by third parties on our Website. For example, if you don’t want information about your visit to our Website sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. Please note that the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to Rippotai.
Information on the use of the website (including your IP address) obtained through cookies will be sent and stored on a Google server in the United States. Google will use this information fwith the purpose of analyzing the use of the website, filling reports on website traffic for the website owner and offering additional services relating to website use and the Internet.
Google may also transmit this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate the IP address used with other data held by Google.
You can avoid the installation of cookies by modifying your browser settings, however, we point out that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Consent to future collection and storage of Personal Data may be revoked at any time.
Our contacts are listed in the colophon. Alternatively, you can use the Google Analytics deactivation add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
To learn about Google’s privacy policies, we invite you to visit the website
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
17. Interaction with external social networks and platforms
These services allow this site to monitor the use and behavior of components of the same, to allow the improvement of performance and functionality, maintenance or troubleshooting.
The Personal Data processed depend on the characteristics and implementation methods of these services, which by their nature filter the activity of this website.
This site uses Social plugins for sharing and embedded content from Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and in general based on the embeddable content of other platforms.
This site CANNOT control the cookies that these third-party sites deliver and for this reason it is recommended to inquire directly with each third party to have more control over these cookies.
Linkedin (LinkedIn Corporation) social widgets and follow button:
The Linkedin button and social widgets are services of interaction with the Linkedin social network, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Facebook (Facebook, Inc.) Like Button and social widgets:
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Twitter (Twitter, Inc.)Tweet button and social widgets:
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Google+ (Google Inc.) +1 button and social widgets :
+1 button and social widgets Google+ are interaction services with Google+ social network Google+, provided by Google Inc.
18. Google Fonts (Third Party Cookie)
19. Rights in relation to your information
As interested Party you are entitled to:
- Knowing if the Data Controller holds and / or processes his / her Data, obtain the indication relative to: origin, category, purpose and methods of processing, addressees to whom they may be communicated, logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, their storage period; as well as accessing it in full even obtaining a copy (art. 15 Access Right );
- Obtain the correction of inaccurate Personal Data concerning the data subject and the integration of incomplete data (art. 16 Correction Right);
- Obtain the cancellation of Personal Data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the new Law exists (art. 17 Cancellation Right);
- Chiedere al Titolare di limitare il trattamento solo ad alcuni Dati Personali, se sussiste uno dei motivi previsti dalla nuova Legge (art. 18 Limitation Right);
- Know which recipients were notified of any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing (art. 19 Obligation to Notify);
- Request and receive all your Personal Data, in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or request transmission to another owner without impediment (Art. 20 Right to Portability);
- Oppose in whole or in part to the processing of data for marketing purposes (sending advertising material, direct sales, market research and commercial communication) and for profiling purposes related to such marketing (art. 21 Opposition Right).
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint / application directly with the Guarantor of Personal Data.
20. How you can exercise your rights
The exercise of the rights described in this paragraph is totally free.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending alternatively:
- A registered letter addressed to La Fattory S.r.l., 47891 Dogana (RSM), 47891 Dogana (RSM), Via Tre Settembre n. 99;
- An email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.